06 December 2009

my first step...




dengan nama ALLAH yg Maha Pemurah lagi Maha Penyayang...

assalamualaikum...

Am I dreaming??Or I just can't realize that I am stepping on the blogger life?? It is not the matter then..but...huh...how come do I become interested in this "world"? ('',)v

Thanks to that someone..(^-^)...who inspired me to be one of the member of this "big family"..although I don't really know about him...but the way he write/criticize and the way he thinks is really amazed me...he shares many infos and experiences that he had went through with others through blogging...then I think....why don't I get involve with blogging...and share as much as information and experiences to this world too..('',)v..hehe

Hence...I wish that my presence here can bring benefits to readers...and hope this blogging life will bring as much as benefits to me too..lets give and take..

Do welcome me...and my * PEACE OF MIND * to this world..
Do feel free to leave ur comments, share ur views/thoughts...and do right me if I'm wrong..
Greatly thankful in advance and I really appreciate ur responses...

Thank You..('',)v


1 let me know:

Cikgu Kecik said...

sakit mata ku baca..hoho! welcome dear!